Policies

Store Policies

TERMS & CONDITIONS

ORDER PROCESSING

Once you order is placed please allow 5-7 business days for orders that will shipped to be processed, for orders picked up in our Irmo location please allow us up to 3 business days us to process your order. 

**Pre-orders may only be available for a LIMITED time.  Please read details to see when ordering will close. Once we remove the product from availability, expected arrival date would be anywhere between 2-4 weeks. After all pre-orders
are shipped out and received we will then post any extra (if applicable).

Please read:
If you order in-stock items with pre-sale items your in-stock items will follow the normal policies.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Online orders accept credit/debit card only.  Our pro shop can accept cash and credit/debit.

CLAIMS & RETURNS

 All discrepancies must be claimed within 3 days of receipt of merchandise. In the event of any issues with your merchandise please contact the pro shop directly at proshop@acxcheer.com.  

UNCLAIMED / REFUSED ORDERS

Orders placed for pick up in our Irmo location that are left more than 2 weeks without notice will be restocked.  A refund of 75% will be given, the other 25% will be a restocking fee. Any custom orders or All Star orders that are not picked up with 2 weeks will be restocked and refunds will only be given in the event that the product can be resold.  Additionally, the refund will only be at 75% of the new sales cost.  

Any returned items from the post office will be cross checked with the order.  In the event that the error is on our end we will ship back at no cost.  In the event the error is on the customers end the customer will have to pay to have the item shipped again. 

SHIPPING

ACX pro shop sends everything with tracking. A tracking number can be provided by emailing proshop@acxcheer.com. Please allow 24 hours for response.

The pro shop will not be responsible for packages that have been sent and confirmed “delivered” by USPS carrier. Once shipment is confirmed as delivered, ACX Pro Shop accepts no responsibility for the shipment.

ACX Pro Shop will not be financially responsible for packages that have been mailed out and returned  back by USPS carrier unless due to an error on our part.

RETURNS/EXCHANGES

All clearance items, hair and makeup items are not eligible for exchange or returns. Additionally, certain items are ineligible for returns or exchanges (this will be noted in notes). All regular merchandise is eligible for exchange or return within 15 days of purchase.  Items must be in new, unworn condition.

Any items shipped back for return must have a tracking number included and customer must pay shipping on return/exchange. 

No returns will be accepted on special ordered items.  Any special order can not be cancelled after it has been submitted for processing.